Thursday 31 January 2019

What do I really want to know?

I have started Module Three by reminding myself of what I really want to know from the inquiry. I've made a pretty long list, so need to be aware of time restraints, but having this to refer back to will hopefully keep me on track.
My inquiry title is "Does constant rejection from auditions affect our mental health and how can we cope with that?" This is directly linked to my practice as I continue to audition and teach simultaneously. Therefore I am hoping it will help me with the audition process, but also others who I present my project to and finally all my current and future students that I can share my deepened understanding and knowledge of the subject with.

Here is my list I made...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts and ideas surrounding ways of communicating...

I just had a Skype with Maria, Nicole, Shanice and Rachel focusing on communication in Module 3. I realise I haven't posted a blog in a ...